About our Client
Our client is a UCITS Management Company having its registered office in Luxembourg.
As a middle officer, your main responsibilities are:
- Conducting person in connection with Portfolio Management related matters and all other matters associated with this role;
- Be part of the day to day management team of the Company;
- Daily supervision and management of the investment funds under management;
- Monitoring and reviewing on a periodical basis the investment management policies and procedures in place and ensuring that the investment management controls and procedures are complied with;
- Oversight of the Portfolio Management function and supervision of the Investment Management Team;
- Oversight of the distribution activities and responsible of the supervision of the distribution activities and related reports or documents: KIID, EMT, available information in the company website and other marketing material;
- Responsible for the due diligence on the investment managers/advisors and ongoing oversight of the portfolio management activities (in case of delegation);
- Responsible for the due diligence on distributors and ongoing oversight of the distribution activities (in case of delegation);
- Report to the Board and regulatory bodies on a periodical basis;
- Collaborate to put in place and update policies and procedures;
- Be the Company’s “product specialist” and the person in charge of all launches of new products.
- You hplds a University Degree or equivalent;
- At least some experience in the Funds Industry;
- Good understanding of the Investment Fund Industry (UCITS and AIF);
- Strong analytical and some technical skills;
- Organized, flexible, committed, reliable, able to manage several tasks and focused on delivering quality;
- Fluency in English, French and Spanish are considered as a strong asset;
- Open-minded and eager to develop;
Proficient user of Microsoft Office and web based tools.